Our achievements since 1997
- Constructed 4 free Montessori schools within the district where more than 100 children attend on a daily basis and all operating expenses are borne by the foundation
- Provided scholarships on an ongoing basis to 150 needy students for formal education who are unable to attend school due to lack of basic needs
- Provision of health and medical facilities including the services of a physician and medication for all scholarship recipients on a monthly basis.
- Provision of services of an eye surgeon and distribution of free eyeglasses for the needy on a regular basis
- Repaired existing houses of 18 very low income families in the district
- Built 5 new houses for the needy in various locations of the district
- A program providing free after school lessons for needy children in Math, Science, English and first language
Presently carrying out a program to provide 200 scholarships to orphan children from the recent tsunami disaster.